VLC media player – it is a free media player. To play the multimedia file you do not need to set any extra codec up, they are already set in a program up. VLC produces stream video (IPTV) and Internet radio perfectly. Also, the program can record a stream audio/video on your computer. That is why, this program will be perfect for watching TV programs on your computer. This program works with the most modern operative systems.
1. Download and install VLC media player on your computer. (Download link)
2. Download the playlist with the list of channels in m3u format (Your account).
3. Download the obtained playlist in VLC Media player.
After that, run the VLC player. Choose the menu Playlist-> load Playlist File in the window that appeared, load the playlist with the list of channels in m3u format.
4. After downloading the playlist click Play. Then translation of the TV channel that is listed first in the playlist begins. Open Playlist-> show Playlist to view the list of channels. Choose another channel from the playlist to watch it.
Troubleshooting Live TV
If you have any problems viewing the Live TV Service please follow this recommended fix.
Reboot your Device/Box and Router
- 22 Users Found This Useful
Open perfect playerSelect the cog iconSelect generalSelect playlistEnter the m3u url that we will...Smart TV
This tutorial will guide you through the simple setup instruction for a LG Smart TV. The Live TV...Avov
This is tutorial for TVonline app made by Avov that is similar to Stalker portal. You can add up...MAG BOX
This setup tutorial will guide you through the setup tutorial for MagBox. In order for us to...enigma
This is instruction For Enigma 2/ Linux installation, you need install putty to use it:...